Masato and his party race to the top of the Tower Dungeon in hopes of beating Amante and stopping her wish to erase all moms from coming true!
I Hoped Against Hope the Wish Would Not Be Granted. But It Totally Was.
In their haste, they charged into a trap and were split up. Masato wandered around a maze of passageways until he saw Mamako. She tried to get him to walk into a dead-end, but he saw through the trap. It wasn’t Mamako. Then another appeared, trying to lure him in another direction. More and more of them appeared and then when it looked like there was no hope of escaping, the real Mamako appeared and gave them all a good scolding!
Wise and Medhi appeared to easily defeat their own mother illusions and seemed to enjoy it too. Porta was quieter, so who knows what her story it. They caught up with Amante after she had defeated the dungeon boss. She attacked them, revealing that she has a special power – disobedience where she’s able to reflect whatever someone does to her. Then Mamako told her that she was upset and gave her a scolding.
It didn’t defeat her though and the race to get to the top was back on. Amante was preparing to say her wish when Masato accidentally wished for eggs and they appeared… Shirase later revealed that they had done well and she was giving them a new quest – to defeat all four members of Ribele!
This episode wasn’t as bad as some of the other episodes, but it was just as boring. I feel like they are trying to make us sympathize with Masato, which I do, but I don’t get why the series needs to be dull to do that. Of all the Isekai titles out this season, this is probably my least favorite and none of them was very good. It definitely hinted at a second season from the way this one ended, but I really don’t know if I can be persuaded to do that to myself again. Even the ecchi moments haven’t been good enough to save this one.
Race to the Top!
The Mom Trap!
The Boss fight!
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – The Boy Thought He Was Embarking on a Great Adventure… But, Uh, What’s Going on Here?
- Episode 2 – It’s Just a Coincidence They’re All Girls. Got That? Wipe That Smirk Off Your Face
- Episode 3 – Underwear is Armor. Make Sure It’s High in Defense. Otherwise, My Son Might Die!
- Episode 4 – Kids Are Kids and Parents Are Parents (but Also Human Beings), and It Takes All Kinds, but They Get Through It Together, Right?
- Episode 5 – This is a Territory for Children, Filled With Hopes and Dreams. For Children. That’s the Important Part!
- Episode 6 – What a Beautiful Girl… Wait, Not You, Mom. Don’t Get Near Me in That Outfit, Stop!
- Episode 7 – Students are the Protagonists of a School Festival. But People Wearing School Uniforms are Included, Too.
- Episode 8 – If I Say Nothing, It Won’t Be Heard, But If I Say Something, It’ll Be a Critical Hit. It Sucks Being a Family.
- Episode 9 – Whoa, There’s a Pressure Plate in a Place Like This. Well, I’m Not Stepping On It. No, I’m Saying I Won’t!
- Episode 10 – The With Mommy Guild Welcomes All! …Wait, It’s a Bunch of Uninvited Guests!
- Episode 11 – The Courage to Accept Things. A Loving Heart. Also, Full-Body Armor. That’s What a Mother Needs… Wait, Armor?
- Episode 12 – I Hoped Against Hope the Wish Would Not Be Granted. But It Totally Was.