The magical antics continue in this week’s episode of Magical Sempai, featuring spoons, money, a stuffed animal, and more!
That’s right, Sempai is back to screw up more magic tricks! And not complicated ones either. It’s back to basics for Sempai, but even the basics are proving to be quite the challenge. But that won’t stop her from trying! And treating us with some nice fan service…!
Aside from the antics, our protagonist has decided to join the magic club of his own volition. Turns out it wasn’t even a registered club, until now! Once again, I have to stress that this was his own decision…
Overall, Magical Sempai is proving to be an excellent anime, full of great jokes and ecchi moments. If you are still on the fence about this one, I would encourage you to give it a watch. It’s just a fun experience all around, and so far one of the best anime of the season in my opinion. You can’t go wrong with this anime and it’s short-but-sweet 12 minute episodes!
While I’ve tried not to spoil too many of the jokes, I will spoil the ecchi content for you here, because that’s what we do on this website!
While there wasn’t as much as last week, there were still some great moments in this episode. Magical Sempai’s chest alone is big enough that her very existence is fan service!
A Trick Involving A Coin… Where Did It Go Again?
All Tied Up (Again)
Is Magical Sempai Actually A Succubus?!
A New Stuffed Companion – Behemoth!
Other Posts in the Series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – Stumbling Upon Something Magical
- Episode 2 – Joining the Magic Club
- Episode 3 – Sempai Has a Sister?
- Episode 4 – Now Accepting New Members
- Episode 5 – Misunderstandings
- Episode 6 – Battle of the Breasts
- Episode 7 – Sempai’s Stage Fright
- Episode 8 – The Magic Club’s First Gig!
- Episode 9 – The Swimsuit Episode
- Episode 10 – Beach, Swimsuits, Fireworks!
- Episode 11 – Secret Rendezvous
- Episode 12 – A Grand Finale