Ever since Kijima confessed his love for Ao, she hasn’t been able to think about anything else and every time she does it invariably ends up with sex!
Ao-chan Can’t Easily Decline
Ao has been trying to focus on her studies, but the memory of Kijima keeps resurfacing. Then, when she hears one of the boys talking about the size of his penis and how it’s relative to his hands. He also points out that Kajima has huge hands…
Terrified by the thought, Ao asks her father about the problem of it being too large. He tells her that is can be a problem and it can hurt… Now, Ao is even more determined to tell Kijima that she doesn’t like him, but first she needs to confirm just how big it is!
Ao’s father places a book in her school bag to help her with her desires, but as expected it’s just full of fetishes. Then, in an accident, she ends up swapping the book with Kijima. Desperate to get the book back, she agrees to study with him, but then she thinks he may have read the book and got the wrong idea…
So, this episode was far funnier than the first one. It had more sexual humor and awkward encounters. The story is also fairly interesting, yes, it has a story. That said, the ecchi imagery is almost none existent. I think it may be building up to it and as each episode is only twelve minutes long, it’s not too much to ask. There is potential for sure. It just hasn’t been realized yet.
How Big is it?
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – Ao-chan Can’t Enjoy Her Youth
- Episode 2 – Ao-chan Can’t Easily Decline
- Episode 3 – Ao-chan Can’t Protect Her Lower Half
- Episode 4 – Miyabi-chan Can’t Be Beaten
- Episode 5 – Ao-chan Can’t Lead Virgins
- Episode 6 – Kijima-kun Can’t Wait Any Longer
- Episode 7 – Ao-chan Can’t Handle the Beach
- Episode 8 – Kijimi-kun Lacks Stamina
- Episode 9 – Ao-chan Needs More Than Fantasy
- Episode 10 – Dad Can’t Offer Support
- Episode 11 – Ao-chan Can’t Wear Silky Panties
- Episode 12 – Ao-chan Can’t Study