After revealing to Kijima that she too is a virgin, Ao hides at home, but with her father struggling to come up with his next book, she goes to the Meat Festival with his editor!
Kijima-kun Can’t Wait Any Longer
After trying to use her perceived sexual knowledge to get the better of Kijima, Ao couldn’t keep it up and revealed that she was a virgin too. Distraught that she would say something to Kijima, Ao hid at home, but her father’s struggling attempts to find inspiration for his next erotic novel left his editor with nothing to do.
In an attempt to make up for her father’s shortcomings, Ao agrees to go to the Meat Festival with Yabe. There, Yabe reveals the connection between eating meat and sex! He then walks around making estimates on the length of couples relationships and how many times they’ve had sex based on the meats they were eating.
However, it turns out that Miyabi and Kijima are both working at a meat stall together. Ao is upset by the closeness they show, but Kijima is obviously threatened by Yabe, an educated, good looking man. This forces Kijima to take matters into his own hands.
This was a funny episode. Sure, we had some nice Meat Festival girls to look at, but the best part was Yabe estimating the number of times couples have had sex. There were some surprising predictions and the connection between meat and carnal desires was hilarious. This series is really starting to get good.
Miyabi and Kijima!
Kijima Can’t Wait!
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – Ao-chan Can’t Enjoy Her Youth
- Episode 2 – Ao-chan Can’t Easily Decline
- Episode 3 – Ao-chan Can’t Protect Her Lower Half
- Episode 4 – Miyabi-chan Can’t Be Beaten
- Episode 5 – Ao-chan Can’t Lead Virgins
- Episode 6 – Kijima-kun Can’t Wait Any Longer
- Episode 7 – Ao-chan Can’t Handle the Beach
- Episode 8 – Kijimi-kun Lacks Stamina
- Episode 9 – Ao-chan Needs More Than Fantasy
- Episode 10 – Dad Can’t Offer Support
- Episode 11 – Ao-chan Can’t Wear Silky Panties
- Episode 12 – Ao-chan Can’t Study