The Demon King grabs Lilietta and is determined to make them pay for something. Frealica rescues Lilietta and Narden uses his magic to allow them to escape, but how will they defeat the Demon King?
Lord of the Wing
So, Narden has used the Angel’s Feathers in a bikini armor that he’s still working on and, as such, cannot give it back to the Demon King. He has a plan to resolve it and everyone else is on board, however, I can’t help but feel like it’s not going to work!
Things are looking desperate now!
Yeah, there’s a real danger that I will be calling it a day at the end of this season. These last handful of episodes have all flowed into one another and that’s makes this feel a little cheap! It was already cheap looking, but when each episode had an idea in itself it worked. Now that they are all basically one poorly made episode cut into four-minute chunks it really doesn’t work. Oh well!
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – I Will Lend You the Key to the Armor Shop
- Episode 2 – Life is Armorful
- Episode 3 – I Want to Eat Your Armor
- Episode 4 – New Armor Shop Paradise
- Episode 5 – Breakfast in the Armor Shop
- Episode 6 – All You Need is Armor
- Episode 7 – Star Armor
- Episode 8 – Pirates of the Armor Shop
- Episode 9 – Constantine Tea
- Episode 10 – The Mokuku Next Door
- Episode 11 – Lord of the Wing
- Episode 12 – Armor Shop for Ladies & Gentlemen