Narden tells Kautz a story from his youth and how he had been a mage in training until he met a Sexy Knight who taught him in her sexy ways. Now, he hopes to make the legendary Armor of Truth!
Young Narden had been busy practicing his magic when he found a Sexy Knight sleeping in his training area. He asked her to move, but she offered to train with him. This was no joke, he was a serious mage. What could she hope to teach him? He tried to use all of his most powerful magic, but it was useless against her boob jiggle, arched back, or the delicate curve of her breasts. Instantly, he knew what he had to do.
So, Narden became Rose Roye’s apprentice and studied in her sexy ways. He had learnt all that she could teach him and told him true desire to find the legendary Armor of Truth. The next day, she vanished without a trace. Young Narden went out into the world in search of his sexy master, but one day found an old run down shop and decided to make the legendary armor of truth himself. Kautz was enthralled by the tale, but then Narden told him it was all a lie…
So, normally, I hate when a story shows us something and then reveals that none of it was true, but for a four minute episode feature Rose Roye and her sexy fighting techniques, I’m going to allow it. Not to mention that this episode was absolutely ridiculous and pretty funny. I certainly wasn’t expecting an episode like this.
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – I Will Lend You the Key to the Armor Shop
- Episode 2 – Life is Armorful
- Episode 3 – I Want to Eat Your Armor
- Episode 4 – New Armor Shop Paradise
- Episode 5 – Breakfast in the Armor Shop
- Episode 6 – All You Need is Armor
- Episode 7 – Star Armor
- Episode 8 – Pirates of the Armor Shop
- Episode 9 – Constantine Tea
- Episode 10 – The Mokuku Next Door
- Episode 11 – Lord of the Wing
- Episode 12 – Armor Shop for Ladies & Gentlemen