After the slime attack in the shop, Lilietta and Frealica clean up and have lots of nice things to say about each other. When they’re done, a new visitor to the shop causes trouble… but what are the Angel’s Feathers?
So, the new visitor is the demon king and not a child as Kautz first thought. Of course, the demon king makes Kautz pay for that, but then turns her attention to Narden who she’s been searching for and wants the Angel’s Feathers back. However, Narden will not give them to her.
It turns out he stole them from the demon king some time ago, but what are they?
Even for four minutes, this episode felt like it was over in the blink of an eye. The opening scene with Lilietta and Frealica was nice, but could have been better had Mokuku not been in the way. That thing is turning into quite the pest. Then we had the stuff with the demon king and it was over. It was better than the last episode, but that’s not saying too much…
The Demon King!
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – I Will Lend You the Key to the Armor Shop
- Episode 2 – Life is Armorful
- Episode 3 – I Want to Eat Your Armor
- Episode 4 – New Armor Shop Paradise
- Episode 5 – Breakfast in the Armor Shop
- Episode 6 – All You Need is Armor
- Episode 7 – Star Armor
- Episode 8 – Pirates of the Armor Shop
- Episode 9 – Constantine Tea
- Episode 10 – The Mokuku Next Door
- Episode 11 – Lord of the Wing
- Episode 12 – Armor Shop for Ladies & Gentlemen