Is this really the end? Surely, there’s so much more to the story… oh, wait. Nevermind, that was one hell of a montage! Has anyone done better epic fantasy in under four minutes?
No One Knows The End
This episode has it all. There’s betrayal, sacrifice, cuddling, giant monsters, holy swords, more monsters, more cuddling, evil places, giant scorpions, the return of friends, even more cuddling, tree monsters, more sacrifice, more betrayal, did I say more cuddling, demon lords, victory, and surprises.
Seriously, I’ve never seen so much packed into four minutes of anything. It’s just incredible.
I don’t know what to say. This is like every epic fantasy story crammed into just four minutes and filled with Bikini Warriors. So much happens that you’ll not realise four minutes has passed. Bravo, ladies. Bravo!
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – It’s Not a Bikini If It’s Armor
- Episode 2 – A Quest Needs Money to Rest
- Episode 3 – Even Heroes Have Needs
- Episode 4 – A Hero Needs No Reward
- Episode 5 – Saving Things That Go Unused
- Episode 6 – Heroes Overcome the Impossible
- Episode 7 – Allies From Taverns May Disappoint
- Episode 8 – Every Journey Finds New Friends
- Episode 9 – A Hero Betrayed Has But One Choice
- Episode 10 – You Don’t Always Get What You Want Or Need
- Episode 11 – A Snare To Trap A Pure Maiden
- Episode 12 – No One Knows The End