A dark creature is attacking women in the woods, stripping them, and then violating them. The Bikini Warriors will not let that stand and venture into the woods to stop it once and for all!
Heroes Overcome the Impossible
The Bikini Warriors head into the woods unaware of what waits for them and what it will do if it finds them. That doesn’t concern them, however, as they are heroes and will do whatever they can to make the world safe for all. Before long, they are ambushed by the creature as it forces their bikini armor to explode off their bodies. It attacks Paladin with some sort of slime, hitting all of her weak spots at once.
Dark Elf manages to unleash a powerful spell while it’s preoccupied with Paladin. This harms it and brings it out into the open where Fighter can take it down with an almighty attack. They have won and the world is just a little bit safer. Guess they better put their armor back on before anyone stumbles upon them in this indecent manner…
This episode was ridiculous… ridiculously funny. I loved the idea that nothing really changed. The first time we see the Bikini Warriors venture into the woods, it’s as if they are already naked with the choice placements of branches and leaves. Then, of course, they get stripped by the monster and it’s just the same. Admittedly, it’s a similar gag to the first episode with the bikinis and bikini armor, but that doesn’t make it any less funny.
The Quest Begins!
Searching for the Beast!
It Found Them!
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – It’s Not a Bikini If It’s Armor
- Episode 2 – A Quest Needs Money to Rest
- Episode 3 – Even Heroes Have Needs
- Episode 4 – A Hero Needs No Reward
- Episode 5 – Saving Things That Go Unused
- Episode 6 – Heroes Overcome the Impossible
- Episode 7 – Allies From Taverns May Disappoint
- Episode 8 – Every Journey Finds New Friends
- Episode 9 – A Hero Betrayed Has But One Choice
- Episode 10 – You Don’t Always Get What You Want Or Need
- Episode 11 – A Snare To Trap A Pure Maiden
- Episode 12 – No One Knows The End