With Medhi now in the party, they head to a mysterious Tower Dungeon that offers a wish to the person that climbs to the top, but to do so, they’ll need a bigger party!
Whoa, There’s a Pressure Plate in a Place Like This. Well, I’m Not Stepping On It. No, I’m Saying I Won’t!
When they arrive at the location of the Tower Dungeon, they find a number of other moms, all of which have lost their children. Masato spots Shirase and asks her what’s going on. She is not sure, but she knows that the Tower Dungeon is not a part of the game. They go inside to investigate. Soon, they come face to face with Amante, one of the Four Fiends of the rebel group Ribele.
It would appear that all of the children have banded together in an attempt to defeat the tower and stop their moms from ruining the wish. Wise has already predicted exactly how it will go if they get to the top. Shirase informs them that they will need a bigger party and maybe they should open a Guild in order to recruit new members.
I am completely over this series. There were moments in the school arc where I did enjoy it, but not nearly enough. Now that we’re past that, I was hoping for some action and adventuring. But, alas it was not to be. Instead, they investigated the Tower Dungeon and just left without trying to go any higher. They opened a guild, did some housework, and went shopping… Seriously, I can’t even…
Now, there will be people that are thoroughly enjoying this series and that’s great, but it’s not for me. I was expecting an Isekai Adventure with a Mom. I thought it would be fun and raunchy with all sorts of inappropriate things happening that just make you cringe. That happened in episode two. Since then, it’s slowly turned itself into a Cute Girls Doing Cute Things kind of show, and I am bored out of my mind watching this.
Is This Normal?
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – The Boy Thought He Was Embarking on a Great Adventure… But, Uh, What’s Going on Here?
- Episode 2 – It’s Just a Coincidence They’re All Girls. Got That? Wipe That Smirk Off Your Face
- Episode 3 – Underwear is Armor. Make Sure It’s High in Defense. Otherwise, My Son Might Die!
- Episode 4 – Kids Are Kids and Parents Are Parents (but Also Human Beings), and It Takes All Kinds, but They Get Through It Together, Right?
- Episode 5 – This is a Territory for Children, Filled With Hopes and Dreams. For Children. That’s the Important Part!
- Episode 6 – What a Beautiful Girl… Wait, Not You, Mom. Don’t Get Near Me in That Outfit, Stop!
- Episode 7 – Students are the Protagonists of a School Festival. But People Wearing School Uniforms are Included, Too.
- Episode 8 – If I Say Nothing, It Won’t Be Heard, But If I Say Something, It’ll Be a Critical Hit. It Sucks Being a Family.
- Episode 9 – Whoa, There’s a Pressure Plate in a Place Like This. Well, I’m Not Stepping On It. No, I’m Saying I Won’t!
- Episode 10 – The With Mommy Guild Welcomes All! …Wait, It’s a Bunch of Uninvited Guests!
- Episode 11 – The Courage to Accept Things. A Loving Heart. Also, Full-Body Armor. That’s What a Mother Needs… Wait, Armor?
- Episode 12 – I Hoped Against Hope the Wish Would Not Be Granted. But It Totally Was.