Keine has ordered Ringo and Tsukasa to take five days off predicting that they’ll both get sick from lack of rest and will end up needing ten days recovery. Tsukasa invites Ringo to go on a tour of the city on their last day off!
It Seems Ringo’s Worked Up the Courage to Become a Hunter!
With Oslo El Gustav defeated, Tsukasa discusses the Azur Brigade and how they will not be able to work together. It turns out that the leader of the Azur Brigade is corrupt and has kept the golden statue of the Emperor for himself. Tsukasa is confident that Gustav will come back for it if he’s alive and he’s fine with it being far away from them. Keine then reveals that Ringo and Tsukasa have been working too hard and need to take some time off.
Tsukasa suggests that Ringo goes on a tour of the city with him on their last day off. She thinks it might be a date and asks the others for advice on how to get closer to a man. Aoi is the first she seeks advice from and it’s less than helpful. Aoi tells her to grab him by the balls and then demonstrates on a sparring dummy. It may be a great couple of seconds, but no one wants to go out that way! Next, she sees Keine who recommends using chloroform to knock out the man and then trap him… Seriously, you’d be unconscious for the best part and that doesn’t seem fair.
Finally, Shinobu offers her some actual advice and does so in the bath, because why not!? Ringo goes on her date with Tsukasa and we get to see how she was a designer baby and soon overshadowed her mother who didn’t take too well to it. She was seriously depressed until Tsukasa found a way to bring her out of it and she’s been in love with him ever since.
It was a nice enough episode with some unusual dating advice, but I can’t help but think this episode was completely pointless and with only twelve episodes in the season, do they really have time to spare? I don’t think so and even though I do enjoy seeing Shinobu in the bath, I really wanted to see the story keep moving. We ended with a tease of Ringo making something special, but who knows what that might be.
Aoi’s Dating Advice!
Keine’s Dating Advice!
Shinobu’s Dating Advice!
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even In Another World!
- Episode 2 – Masato Is Serious About Making Money!
- Episode 3 – It Seems Roo Can Decide Her Own Worth!
- Episode 4 – It Seems Tsukasa has Resolved to Change the World!
- Episode 5 – It Seems Akatsuki’s Becoming God Akatsuki!
- Episode 6 – It Seems Lyrule’s Growing Closer to Him!
- Episode 7 – It Seems Shinobu Has a Shinobi’s Intuition!
- Episode 8 – It Seems Aoi’s Specs Are Greater Than Imagined!
- Episode 9 – It Seems Tsukasa Has Seen Through Everything!
- Episode 10 – It Seems Ringo’s Worked Up the Courage to Become a Hunter!
- Episode 11 – It Seems Keine Can’t Stand Naughty Boys!
- Episode 12 – It Seems High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even In Another World!