Oslo El Gustav launched a flaming spear at Dortmundt and Ringo was only able to divert it from the city centre. Now they will need to extinguish the flames by destroying the spear at the heart!
It Seems Aoi’s Specs Are Greater Than Imagined!
With Dortmundt ablaze, the prodigies try to save the citizens and the city, but Oslo El Gustav isn’t making it easy. Finally, when all appears lost, Lyrule arrives with knowledge of the flaming spear, but is unaware of where it came from. Basically, the spear will be weaker now that the flames have spread, so if they can destroy the spear, they will win.
Luckily, Ringo has one last missile, however, the heat sensors work and there’s no other way to guide it to the target… well, that’s what they thought. Aoi volunteers to guide the missile to the target and basically, she’s a complete badass, so no one is going to stop her. Amazingly, Aoi is able to run alongside it and turn it through the narrow city streets.
There was almost no ecchi content in this episode, although if you don’t find a swordswoman that can keep up with a missile sexy as hell, I don’t know what you’re doing here. That said, I do feel like we should talk about Aoi and the missile. It was absurd and ridiculous, but oddly entertaining. I’ll admit that I enjoyed the earlier episodes where they kept things fairly realistic with the open market and business tactics, but recently they’ve thrown all of that to the wind in favour of outrageously over the top antics. I am also fine with this, but would have appreciated it more if it had chosen one style and stuck with it.
Aoi Missile Guidance System!
Burn Baby, Burn!
Launch the Counter-offensive!
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even In Another World!
- Episode 2 – Masato Is Serious About Making Money!
- Episode 3 – It Seems Roo Can Decide Her Own Worth!
- Episode 4 – It Seems Tsukasa has Resolved to Change the World!
- Episode 5 – It Seems Akatsuki’s Becoming God Akatsuki!
- Episode 6 – It Seems Lyrule’s Growing Closer to Him!
- Episode 7 – It Seems Shinobu Has a Shinobi’s Intuition!
- Episode 8 – It Seems Aoi’s Specs Are Greater Than Imagined!
- Episode 9 – It Seems Tsukasa Has Seen Through Everything!
- Episode 10 – It Seems Ringo’s Worked Up the Courage to Become a Hunter!
- Episode 11 – It Seems Keine Can’t Stand Naughty Boys!
- Episode 12 – It Seems High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even In Another World!