It’s Christmas and none of the girls have boyfriends, luckily, Machio has some advice – the Gym Christmas party that is free to members. There should be college students, athletes, and muscle monsters!
Do You Like Christmas?
Machio also gives the girls some advice on increasing the definition in the arms. He recommends the Skull Crusher which works the triceps. When the party comes around, the girls are ready and have all put on some festive costumes to get a free personal training session. Some are more festive than others. The party is great and they meet lots of normal-looking guys.
Then, once the raffle has concluded with Machio revealing the numbers painted onto his muscles, the winners gather for a group photo. They just need to pose… Surprisingly, Saotomi won the grand prize which was two tickets to Destinyland (definitely not Disneyland), but she can’t go and so gives them to Akemi who invites Machio! The girls (Saotomi included) follow them to see what happens.
I love this series. It has been a great ride and I am gutted that we only have two episodes left. Maybe it was a little cliche that the girls all wanted boyfriends but then I’ve seen many a show where the guys are trying to get girlfriends, so whatever. The raffle was great, especially with Machio exploding differing parts of his outfit to reveal the numbers. The best part, however, and completely obvious was that all the normal-looking guys were also muscle monsters like Machio and when it came to the photo, they all exploded out of their clothes. This series is just too funny and really engaging. Can we have a second season?
No Boyfriends for Christmas!
Let’s Get Boyfriends!
Gym Christmas Party!
Incline Bench Press!
What are you doing here, Sensei?
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – Why Don’t You Try Strength Training?
- Episode 2 – Why Don’t You Have Some Protein?
- Episode 3 – Sensei’s on a Diet, Too?
- Episode 4 – Did You Have a Nice Summer?
- Episode 5 – What’s Your Sports Day Event?
- Episode 6 – Want a New Rival?
- Episode 7 – Want to Be an Idol?
- Episode 8 – What If We Get Lost?
- Episode 9 – Have You Seen God Before?
- Episode 10 – Do You Like Christmas?
- Episode 11 – How Are You Spending New Year’s?
- Episode 12 – How Heavy Are the Barbells You Lift?