Hibiki has been working out for a while now and decides to see how her weight has changed… What? She’s gained weight! Lucikly for Hibiki, Machio has an explanation.
Why Don’t You Have Some Protein?
Thanks to another educational update from Machio, Hibiki now knows that muscle is denser than fat so she has nothing to worry about. He also explains the dangers of extreme dieting and the effects on the body. Satisfied, Hibiki and Akemi get to work while Machio flexes at the side of the room. After the workout and a quick shower, Akemi explains about the benefits of protein immediately after exercise. Luckily, the gym has a protein bar and Machio dressed like a Chippendale!
Tired from her workout, Hibiki goes swimming with Akemi instead of hitting the gym. We learn about dynamic stretches, different body types, and that Hibiki swimsuit is a little too small. Finally getting in the rest and relaxation with her friend Ayaka Uehara, Hibiki discovers that Ayaka’s family run a boxing gym. Ayaka’s sister convinces Hibiki to give it a go and the results were a little surprising!
I need more Ecchication! In fact, I think all training material in the future should be delivered like this. I bet you could even learn about taxation if it was presented in an ecchi format. On top of that, How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift? is hilarious. As someone that used to work at a leisure complex and has spent enough time in a gym to know better, I can confirm that Machio is a real person, especially the flexing on his own part. It’s so realistic is scary. I would also apologize for the number of screencaps below, but I’m not sorry. The series is a gold mine!
Time to Train!
Hit the Pool!
Detective Body Type!
Hibiki Tries Boxing!
Didn’t see that Coming!
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – Why Don’t You Try Strength Training?
- Episode 2 – Why Don’t You Have Some Protein?
- Episode 3 – Sensei’s on a Diet, Too?
- Episode 4 – Did You Have a Nice Summer?
- Episode 5 – What’s Your Sports Day Event?
- Episode 6 – Want a New Rival?
- Episode 7 – Want to Be an Idol?
- Episode 8 – What If We Get Lost?
- Episode 9 – Have You Seen God Before?
- Episode 10 – Do You Like Christmas?
- Episode 11 – How Are You Spending New Year’s?
- Episode 12 – How Heavy Are the Barbells You Lift?