Ui’s mother is coming to visit again, but this time she’s brought another family member along. One that will fully scrutinize Hiyato’s worth, but that might give him the chance to break off this arranged marriage!
More of the President’s Family
As normal, Hiyato heads into his building first. They wouldn’t want anyone spotting them coming in together, especially as they live next door to Rin’s older sister. Good job they did as Hiyato ran straight into her… literally. He was so distracted, he forgot to apologise and Kei made him pay for that. However, it was after he ran into the elevator that Kei caught up with him again and said something that caused Hiyato to panic.
At his apartment, Hiyato found Ui’s mother and her father, who looks just as young as her mother. He had decided to come and make sure that Hiyato was worthy of his daughter. Suddenly, Hiyato realised there was a way out of the arranged marriage. He just had to be the worst husband ever and Ui’s father would call it off.
They all went out for a walk and it would appear that Ui had been aware of Hiyato’s idea as she told him that she knew that her feelings for him were stronger than the feelings he had for her. She was fine with that and was prepared to wait until he felt that way too. Hiyato grabber her hand and called her by her name for the first time.
Later that night, Ui’s mother and father had taken over Ui’s bed and left her to sleep in Hiyato’s bed. He was about to go and sleep on the couch when Ui instinctively grabbed his hand and pulled him onto the bed. He watched her sleep for a moment, but then she complained of being cold and pulled him close, smothering his face with her boobs. After a bit of rubbing for warmth, she jumped up, turned off the AC and went back to sleep!
In a way, I feel sorry for Ui. She’s a great girl and would be a wonderful girlfriend/wife, however, she’s not Rin. This season ended without much of a conclusion other that Hiyato showing that he did have feelings for Ui, even if they weren’t as obvious as hers. It was hilarious to see that Ui’s father also looked like her was ten. All in this season has been a lot of fun and I’m looking forward to diving straight into season two.
Prepared to Wait!
Is it cold in here?!
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – The Student Council President Marries into a Family
- Episode 2 – The Student Council President and Dinner at Home
- Episode 3 – The Student Council President and the Hand Holding Experiment
- Episode 4 – Shelter from the Rain Without the President
- Episode 5 – Making Up with the President
- Episode 6 – The Student Council President’s Family
- Episode 7 – Sneaky Student Council President
- Episode 8 – The Vice President and the Two Infirmary Devils
- Episode 9 – President, Bribe, and Exposure
- Episode 10 – Sawatari-san’s Midsummer Presentation
- Episode 11 – The President Turns Sixteen
- Episode 12 – More of the President’s Family
- Season Two
- Episode 13 – The Playful Student Council President
- Episode 14 – Late Summer Festival with the Disciplinary Committee Head
- Episode 15 – The Student Council President and the Photography Club President
- Episode 16 – The Disciplinary Committee Head’s Awakening