Hiyato has been trying to get on with his studies, but Ui has become increasingly starved for attention and it’s almost too much for her. She just wants him to notice her, so she tries to get things started!
The Playful Student Council President
After consulting the members of the student council that aren’t Hiyato, Ui has a plan. She greets Hiyato when he comes home wearing a pair of knee socks. He notices instantly and turns to run to his room. However, Ui stops him and asks for five minutes of his time. He reluctantly agrees so she makes him sit on the floor in front of the sofa. She then places her foot on his crotch and begins to move back and forth, back and forth.
When Hiyato asks her what she’s doing, she tells him that Kelly came up with the idea, which isn’t a surprise. However, when he goes to leave, Ui gets upset so he decides he can tolerate it for five minutes to make her happy… sure, tolerate!
Anyhow, he can’t last that long and runs off to study. Once Ui comes out of the bath, she goes into his room and tells him it’s free. He can’t help but notice her cleavage and runs to take a bath. Ui is frustrated that he keeps avoiding her and drops onto his bed. She notices that the pillow and blankets smell of Hiyato and gets a bit frisky!
Hiyato comes back from his bath to find Ui grinding on his blanket. She realises he’s there and is horrified. However, he throws her back onto the bed and starts to suck her nipple and fondle her boob… but then, the doorbell rings. Hiyato runs to see who it is and is not surprised to find the school nurse, Kei standing at his door drunk.
Rin comes to collect her and take her to her apartment, next door, however, before she leaves, Kei leans in and reminds Hiyato that she knows about Ui and hasn’t told anyone, so he better be nice to her!
A fairly low key yet entertaining way to begin season two. Ui looked great in those knee-high socks, but my favourite moment in the episode was when Kei literally murdered Hiyato with her ice-cold reminder. Haha! That was hilarious. These episodes are short and they do fly by, but I always feel like I need more, so I think they work in that sense. I can’t wait to see how Kei makes good use of knowledge. There’s bound to be something that she’ll want at some point!
A Sudden Gust of Wind!
She has Needs!
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – The Student Council President Marries into a Family
- Episode 2 – The Student Council President and Dinner at Home
- Episode 3 – The Student Council President and the Hand Holding Experiment
- Episode 4 – Shelter from the Rain Without the President
- Episode 5 – Making Up with the President
- Episode 6 – The Student Council President’s Family
- Episode 7 – Sneaky Student Council President
- Episode 8 – The Vice President and the Two Infirmary Devils
- Episode 9 – President, Bribe, and Exposure
- Episode 10 – Sawatari-san’s Midsummer Presentation
- Episode 11 – The President Turns Sixteen
- Episode 12 – More of the President’s Family
- Season Two
- Episode 13 – The Playful Student Council President
- Episode 14 – Late Summer Festival with the Disciplinary Committee Head
- Episode 15 – The Student Council President and the Photography Club President
- Episode 16 – The Disciplinary Committee Head’s Awakening
- Episode 17 – The Vice President’s Long Night
- Episode 18 – A Dangerous Afternoon with Niikura-san
- Episode 19 – The Unrelenting Battle of the President and the Disciplinary Committee Head
- Episode 20 – The President’s Efforts and Winter’s Temptations
- Episode 21 – The Photography Club President’s Hidden Desire
- Episode 22 – The President and Disciplinary Committee Head’s Troubles
- Episode 23 – The Vice President and Treasurer Make Some Kind of Progress
- Episode 24 – A Holy Night with the President and All the Rest