Things are getting extra stressful for Hiyato now that Rin is living next door. So, when Saijou, the president of the photography club shows up, he knows that something is about to happen. What could it be?
The Photography Club President’s Hidden Desire
Rin and Ui have been shooting each other glares all the way to school and it’s utterly exhausting for Hiyato. Desperate to get away from it all, he sneaks off for some alone time, however, he bumps into the president of the photography club, Saijou. She appears to be following him around which is never a good sign.
Hiyato takes her to the student council room to try to get some answers. She reveals that she needs to capture the essence of romance. Then, bizarrely, she almost kisses Hiyato. However, Rin bursts into the room and puts a stop to it. Saijou is fine with that, she needs to be able to take a picture of it anyway.
Rin and Ui have a draw to see who will kiss Hiyato for Saijou’s photography project. Rin wins but then struggles to go through with it. Strangely, Hiyato is the one to call it off first, which infuriates Rin and now she wants to do it. They lean in, getting close and close. Saijou removes her shorts (and panties) and throws them on Sawatari’ head…
At the last second, Rin pushes Hiyato away and runs off. Ui steps in and says that she won’t back down, but then Hiyato runs off as well.
Saijou catches up with Hiyato in the stairwell and jumps down to meet him. However, she didn’t realise that she took her panties off and flashes Hiyato her bum. She’s not worried though as she thinks maybe she should date him!
I think this episode showed us more of how Rin and Hiyato are thinking. Rin pulling away from the kiss at the last second makes me think that she wanted to do it but doesn’t want their first kiss to be in front of everyone and have no meaning. She obviously likes Hiyato and I think Saijou knows it too. Part of me thinks she set this all up to try and make Rin realise it too. Hiyato running away from kissing Ui leads me to believe that he too is struggling to realise how he feels about Rin. Saijou makes some wild declarations but I think she’s just messing with everyone.
The Walk to School!
A New Player!
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – The Student Council President Marries into a Family
- Episode 2 – The Student Council President and Dinner at Home
- Episode 3 – The Student Council President and the Hand Holding Experiment
- Episode 4 – Shelter from the Rain Without the President
- Episode 5 – Making Up with the President
- Episode 6 – The Student Council President’s Family
- Episode 7 – Sneaky Student Council President
- Episode 8 – The Vice President and the Two Infirmary Devils
- Episode 9 – President, Bribe, and Exposure
- Episode 10 – Sawatari-san’s Midsummer Presentation
- Episode 11 – The President Turns Sixteen
- Episode 12 – More of the President’s Family
- Season Two
- Episode 13 – The Playful Student Council President
- Episode 14 – Late Summer Festival with the Disciplinary Committee Head
- Episode 15 – The Student Council President and the Photography Club President
- Episode 16 – The Disciplinary Committee Head’s Awakening
- Episode 17 – The Vice President’s Long Night
- Episode 18 – A Dangerous Afternoon with Niikura-san
- Episode 19 – The Unrelenting Battle of the President and the Disciplinary Committee Head
- Episode 20 – The President’s Efforts and Winter’s Temptations
- Episode 21 – The Photography Club President’s Hidden Desire
- Episode 22 – The President and Disciplinary Committee Head’s Troubles
- Episode 23 – The Vice President and Treasurer Make Some Kind of Progress
- Episode 24 – A Holy Night with the President and All the Rest