It would appear that everyone has realised how Rin feels about Hiyato… well, everyone but Rin. Even Ui can’t watch her in this state and invites her to help her shop for Hiyato’s birthday present. What will they get him?
The President and Disciplinary Committee Head’s Troubles
Rin met up with her older sister for lunch and found Saijou there. It would appear that Kei is popular with the photography club and its patrons. Sawatari arrives later with some drinks and food. Rin is struggling to come to terms with the idea that discipline at the school is at an all-time high and it looks like it’s down to Ui’s initiatives.
Kei suggests that Rin should experience some romance, however, Rin has no idea how to go about that. Luckily, Kei is on hand to explain one of her fantasies in graphic detail. She even uses her lunch to demonstrate some of it.
Rin and Sawatari run away, shocked at the crudeness of Kei. They soon bump into Ui who is exceptionally happy. It turns out it’s Hiyato’s birthday soon and Ui is planning on getting him a present. Rin then claims to not have a crush on anyone and both Ui and Sawatari call her out on it. Rin, however, remains clueless.
Ui takes Rin and Sawatari to help her buy a present for Hiyato and they end up at a lingerie store trying on sheer Babydolls. Rin still doesn’t understand what is going on and Sawatari asks Ui to give her time to work it out. Ui welcomes Rin as a rival when the time comes. Rin still doesn’t know what is going on.
Eventually, the get Hiyato a shirt as Rin isn’t ready to face up to the truth that she likes him. He seems happy with his present, but it could have been so much more…
So, Rin still hasn’t become aware of her feelings for Hiyato. It’s so glaringly obvious, however, that even Ui has taken pitty on her. Maybe, Ui is feeling guilty for forcing herself into a situation with Hiyato… Either way, this has the makings for a pretty interesting final couple of episodes. I just hope everyone realises how they feel and finds a way to make everyone happy… the audience included! Also, does anyone know how you get the job of being Kei’s slave? Asking for a friend!
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – The Student Council President Marries into a Family
- Episode 2 – The Student Council President and Dinner at Home
- Episode 3 – The Student Council President and the Hand Holding Experiment
- Episode 4 – Shelter from the Rain Without the President
- Episode 5 – Making Up with the President
- Episode 6 – The Student Council President’s Family
- Episode 7 – Sneaky Student Council President
- Episode 8 – The Vice President and the Two Infirmary Devils
- Episode 9 – President, Bribe, and Exposure
- Episode 10 – Sawatari-san’s Midsummer Presentation
- Episode 11 – The President Turns Sixteen
- Episode 12 – More of the President’s Family
- Season Two
- Episode 13 – The Playful Student Council President
- Episode 14 – Late Summer Festival with the Disciplinary Committee Head
- Episode 15 – The Student Council President and the Photography Club President
- Episode 16 – The Disciplinary Committee Head’s Awakening
- Episode 17 – The Vice President’s Long Night
- Episode 18 – A Dangerous Afternoon with Niikura-san
- Episode 19 – The Unrelenting Battle of the President and the Disciplinary Committee Head
- Episode 20 – The President’s Efforts and Winter’s Temptations
- Episode 21 – The Photography Club President’s Hidden Desire
- Episode 22 – The President and Disciplinary Committee Head’s Troubles
- Episode 23 – The Vice President and Treasurer Make Some Kind of Progress
- Episode 24 – A Holy Night with the President and All the Rest