This Post Contains NSFW Images!
Having caught the robed sekirei, Tsukiumi was just about ready to defeat her. But before she can, a certain sake drinking woman gets in her way…
Veil And Wind
Tsukiumi is beginning to overwhelm Uzume, the robed sekirei, with her water ability. But before she can win the fight, the sake drinking sekirei gets in the way. She announces herself as Kazehana, Sekirei Number 03. Kazehana then uses her ability, which seems to involve cherry blossoms, to escape with Uzume.
Meanwhile, Musubi leaves the scene with the weak sekirei and her ashikabi. She brings Minato to meet with them. The sekirei is Kuno, and her ashikabi is Shigi. As we’d already seen last episode, they are trying to escape the capital so they can live peacefully. While they aren’t sure how they are going to escape, they ask Minato if he could help them out.
The next morning, Minato wakes up to naked Uzume and Kazehana at his sides – they had stumbled in after a night of drinking. At breakfast, Minato explains the situation with Kuno and Shigi to his Tsukiumi, Kazehana, and Uzume. It was supposed to be a secret, but apparently Minato doesn’t honour secrets. He also speaks with Matsu, who tells him the risks of aiding their escape – making an enemy of MBI.
We find out that all of the sekirei as we know them were actually found in pods inside an advanced ship on a remote island – not just that one that we saw in a prior episode. So MBI sees the sekirei as property, in many ways. The episode ends with Musubi encouraging Minato to challenge MBI and try the impossible.
While the action itself was short lived, we did get a lot of NSFW images this episode! In addition, the plot is coming along nicely. I don’t have too many words for this episode in particular, but I’d say that it was fairly good.
We’ve been properly introduced to Kazehana, but don’t really know what she’s about at the moment. She’s powerful, but doesn’t seem to have any bad intentions. Uzume is still in a pinch, and may act out of desperation in the future. I think she’ll come around eventually though.
The real question here is, will either of these sekirei end up joining the harem? There’s always room for more, right?
Obligatory Bath Scene
Other Posts in the Series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – Sekirei
- Episode 2 – The Door to the New Residence
- Episode 3 – The Green Girl
- Episode 4 – The Strange Tale of Maison Izumo
- Episode 5 – The Rapidly Expanding Harem
- Episode 6 – Harem Complete?
- Episode 7 – Sekirei Plan Phase 2
- Episode 8 – Confrontation & Conflict
- Episode 9 – Escape Plans
- Episode 10 – Tsukiumi’s Conundrum
- Episode 11 – Escape Commencement
- Episode 12 – Sekirei of Fate
- Season Two – Pure Engagement
- Episode 0 – Ecchi Beginnings
- Episode 1 – Incomplete Harem?
- Episode 2 – The Wind Sekirei
- Episode 3 – Never Too Late
- Episode 4 – Gender Instability
- Episode 5 – The Hunt Begins
- Episode 6 – Battle Royale
- Episode 7 – Storytime
- Episode 8 – Back to Business
- Episode 9 – Uzume on Edge
- Episode 10 – Bold Sacrifice
- Episode 11 – Life or Death
- Episode 12 – Final Struggle?
- Episode 13 – Falling Down