The school has arranged for the girls and Kimito to go on a field trip to “Shominland”, a commoner theme park of sorts! Attractions include a fast food joint, an arcade, and a coffee chain…
The little introductory summary basically said it all! The class goes to Shominland, a recreation of a small city block that includes roads / crosswalks, shops, and things like this. After the girls are done marveling at the buildings and roads, they go to an imitation McDonalds and practice ordering food and whatnot. Then they go to an arcade and play the crane game as well as a dancing game. Finally they go to an imitation Starbucks and get coffee.
Prior to the trip Kimito had taught Aika about commoner practices, and so she is able to garner the attention of her peers at the arcade and “Starbucks”.
On the plus side, it was fun to watch the girls react to everything. Unfortunately there was little to no ecchi this episode though. Overall, it’s a fun episode, but there won’t be much in terms of highlights this time around. Straightforward episode so I don’t have much to say this time around.
Other Posts in the Series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – Welcome, Commoner
- Episode 2 – Reiko Is Who We Wish To Be Like
- Episode 3 – It Was Like the Garden of Eden
- Episode 4 – The Affair of the Tea Party
- Episode 5 – Just Friends
- Episode 6 – Step Outside
- Episode 7 – The Tsun-Pure in her Element
- Episode 8 – Aika-sama Has a Lot of Friends
- Episode 9 – Kagurazaka-sama Is Here
- Episode 10 – I’ve Been Wondering, What Exactly Is “GET’s”?
- Episode 11 – Is This Not The Sky Kimito-sama Was Looking At?
- Episode 12 – Though I Am Inexperienced, Please Accept Me Forever
- Waifu of the Week