Basara has just discovered that his father is remarrying and he’s going to get a little sister or two. They all move into a new house together, but the new wife is nowhere to be seen. Then Basara’s father goes away on business!
The Day I Got a Little Sister
So, Basara finds himself alone with his two new sisters, Mio a fiery redhead who decided to wake him by grinding on top of him, and Maria a rambunctious young girl with a playful nature. It’s odd enough that Basara has never met his new mother, but when his father leaves for business, things take a turn for the worse.
Maria transforms into a demon, more specifically a succubus and throws Basara across the room with a magic attack. She explains that demons and magic are real and that they tricked his father so that they could use the home as their base. First, they need to wipe Basara’s memories and send him to live with relatives. Only it doesn’t work!
Basara reveals that he was a part of the heroes faction and tells them to leave. He’s furious that they would use his father that way. Later, Basara’s father contacts him and explains that he already knew who they were and he took them in for a reason. Now, Basara will have to track them down and bring them home before something bad happens!
This is a pretty standard opening episode. We’re introduced to quite a few characters and at this stage, they are all pretty flat with the exception of Maria who was hilarious. There are a few notable ecchi moments, but nothing to write home about at this stage. When Basara revealed that he was a hero, the story definitely became more interesting. It was fun but failed to live up to the hype that surrounds it. Let’s see what the rest of the season has for us. Expect not safe for work images beyond this point!
Rise and Shine!
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – The Day I Got a Little Sister
- Episode 2 – First Contract Between Servant and Master
- Episode 3 – Reunion and a Gap in Trust
- Episode 4 – Until Sadness Reaches Zero
- Episode 5 – A Little Sister’s Morning Demon Lording
- Episode 6 – Bearing Growing Emotions
- Episode 7 – The Depths of Love and Hatred
- Episode 8 – Erotic Succubus Out of Control
- Episode 9 – Merits and Demerits of Master and Servant
- Episode 10 – Plaintive Betrayal
- Episode 11 – Espionage… What Lies After
- Episode 12 – For This Night, This Moment
- Episode 13 – The Hard, Sweet Daily Life of Toujou Basara
- Bonus Posts
- Waifu of the Week