Zolgia is determined to take Mio and Basara’s powers and make them his own, but can he really defeat them? And hang on, didn’t Lars die…
Espionage… What Lies After
Basara attacks Zolgia after he said something about his father, but his attacks are easily deflected. That’s not enough to stop Basara though, he jumps straight back in and continues to fight. After a big blow from Zolgia, Basara succumbs to his mind tricks and finds himself on a bed with all of the girls from the series so far.
Luckily, Basara isn’t into that sort of thing and snaps out of it. He returns to the fight, landing a minor blow on Zolgia before Maria reappears still in her trump card form. She is about to attack Zolgia when he shows her a live feed of her mother trapped in a cell and then boom, she explodes into a puddle of blood.
Maria is distraught, but Mio completely loses it and almost kills Zolgia. She would have if not for Basara’s intervention, allowing Zolgia to flee, but Lars finds him outside of the castle and reveals why he has an interesting in him. Turns out Mio’s parents were also were Lars’ adoptive parents and he too wants revenge.
Zolgia plays his final card, transforming his castle back into a monster from the demon realm, trapping Basara, Mio, Maria, Zest, and Maria’s mother within. If the monster wakes up, the world could be destroyed!
This episode basically highlighted my biggest issue with this series. There is no sense of danger and the characters are basically flat copies of other characters. The action is boring and just like episode 7 it went on for a whole episode and that makes it hard to ignore. When this show is focusing on the ecchi content, it is hotter than hell, but the rest of the time it’s a complete snoozefest! There are some not safe for work images, but not loads!
Zolgia’s Mind Tricks!
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – The Day I Got a Little Sister
- Episode 2 – First Contract Between Servant and Master
- Episode 3 – Reunion and a Gap in Trust
- Episode 4 – Until Sadness Reaches Zero
- Episode 5 – A Little Sister’s Morning Demon Lording
- Episode 6 – Bearing Growing Emotions
- Episode 7 – The Depths of Love and Hatred
- Episode 8 – Erotic Succubus Out of Control
- Episode 9 – Merits and Demerits of Master and Servant
- Episode 10 – Plaintive Betrayal
- Episode 11 – Espionage… What Lies After
- Episode 12 – For This Night, This Moment
- Episode 13 – The Hard, Sweet Daily Life of Toujou Basara
- Bonus Posts
- Waifu of the Week