Now that Basara and Maria have revealed their hands, it’s all about protecting Mio and the best way to do that is to make a servant and master contract! But who’s going to be the master?
First Contract Between Servant and Master
Having saved Mio from the demons, Basara took her and Maria home. While Mio has a bath, Basara and Maria discuss their situations. Basara reveals that his father knew all along and that they had decided to protect Mio, the daughter of the previous Demon Lord!
Basara and Mio have a brief discussion about how that they’re his sisters now and he’ll protect them both. Maria then arrives and says she has a plan that will help them. If they agree to a master and servant contract both will know where the other is all the time.
Neither is overly happy with the situation but agrees nonetheless. Things don’t go as expected and Basara ends up as the master, but Mio isn’t willing to accept the contract which activates a curse and since Maria is a succubus, the curse is related to her abilities. Basically, Mio needs taking care of by Basara or the curse could kill her! Well, a guy’s got to do what a guy’s got to do!
Well, this episode certainly made up for the lack of ecchi content in the last one. Most of this episode was covered by the contract and the resulting curse. I liked that by using Maria’s magic there are specific succubus qualities to the magic which make for some pretty entertaining stuff which you can see below. Basically, do not scroll any further down if you’re not in a safe location. It is definitely not safe for work!
Here’s an Idea!
Break the Curse!
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – The Day I Got a Little Sister
- Episode 2 – First Contract Between Servant and Master
- Episode 3 – Reunion and a Gap in Trust
- Episode 4 – Until Sadness Reaches Zero
- Episode 5 – A Little Sister’s Morning Demon Lording
- Episode 6 – Bearing Growing Emotions
- Episode 7 – The Depths of Love and Hatred
- Episode 8 – Erotic Succubus Out of Control
- Episode 9 – Merits and Demerits of Master and Servant
- Episode 10 – Plaintive Betrayal
- Episode 11 – Espionage… What Lies After
- Episode 12 – For This Night, This Moment
- Episode 13 – The Hard, Sweet Daily Life of Toujou Basara
- Bonus Posts
- Waifu of the Week