Hitomi was undoubtedly the star of Killing Bites, but there was another girl who pretty much rocked the screen. I am, of course, talking about Eruza – the cheetah Therianthrope. Gotta love fast women!
When I was a kid, the cheetah was one of my favourite animals. It was fast and deadly, but also majestic and beautiful. There’s something hypnotic about the way they run, not to mention that every time they do, they’re pushing their bodies to the limits. Go too fast for too long and their body overheats, however, if they give up on their prey they might not recover the energy they’ve already burnt through. They are fascinating.
What’s that got to do with Eruza, other than her being a cheetah obviously. Well, I feel like she runs by a similar ethos. She sets her sights on her target and chases it down. She’s also not afraid to let it go if it’s not going to work out. That’s not true of Hitomi, however. Eruza fell for Hitomi and desperately wanted to defeat her. These two make a great pair in more ways than one.
So, there you have it. I’ve managed to pick yet another waifu that could and probably would kill you given half the chance. This is obviously something I need to discuss with my therapist… Jokes aside, Eruza is awesome and it kills me that we’re unlikely to get a second season of Killing Bites, especially as the first season was more of set up for the main story. Guess we’ve got to hit the manga if we want to know more.
Other Killing Bites posts
- Season One
- Episode 1 – The One With Sharper Fangs Will Win
- Episode 2 – Shit, I Might Fall For You
- Episode 3 – I Really Have No Redeeming Quality
- Episode 4 – That’s Why I Told You To Stop, You Scum!
- Episode 5 – I’m Free to Have Sex Anyway I Want
- Episode 6 – Who Cares?
- Episode 7 – Because… That’s What I Feel Like
- Episode 8 – Shit… Shit Shit Shit Shit!!
- Episode 9 – I Will Never Change My Mind About That!
- Episode 10 – Let’s Go Together
- Episode 11 – Don’t Bully Mom
- Episode 12 – Thanks for Everything