It’s that time of the week – the time where another waifu is added to the list!
And for this week, that entry is none other than Akeno from High School DxD!
Akeno “Priestess of Thunder and Light” Himejima
All of the DxD gals have some serious appeal for some reason or another, and Akeno’s appeal would most definitely be her sadistic attitude. Akeno is a real “Onee-san” type, someone who derives enjoyment from teasing others. Perhaps you could say she also enjoys going even further than just teasing too. Of all the girls in Rias’ family, Akeno is the one that is able to challenge Rias in the chest area.
When you add it all up, and include the fact that Akeno gets bonus points for her shrine priestess outfit and jet black hair, this is a no-brainer. I’m not saying Akeno is better than Rias, or any of the other girls in DxD.. that’s up to you – they’re all great waifu material. Akeno is just one of many strong contenders from that anime!
So far Lynn and I have only covered the first season of High School DxD, and naturally we will be continuing on with the series at some point. Until then, you can find all of our DxD posts so far below!
High School DxD
- Season One
- Episode 1 – I Got a Girlfriend!
- Episode 2 – I’m Done Being Human!
- Episode 3 – I Made A Friend!
- Episode 4 – I’m Saving My Friend!
- Episode 5 – I Will Defeat My Ex-Girlfriend!
- Episode 6 – I Work as a Devil!
- Episode 7 – I Get A Familiar!
- Episode 8 – I Pick a Fight!
- Episode 9 – I’ve Begun My Training
- Episode 10 – The Showdown Begins!
- Episode 11 – The Acclaimed Battle Continues!
- Episode 12 – I’m Here to Keep My Promise!
- Episode 13 – OVA – Oppai, Minorimasu!
- Episode 14 – OVA – Oppai, Motomemasu!
- Season Two