YU-NO has a veritable harem of beautiful girls. Any one of them could easily have been selected, but in week 5 at Ecchi Hunter Mio Shimazu was undoubtedly the top girl.
It looks like it’s my turn again and the one waifu I’ve been desperate to crown still hasn’t had her chance. I’m sure there will come an opportunity to celebrate her, but let’s focus on the actual winner for week 5.
YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of This World is an excellent series that deserves far more praise than it’s getting. It’s full of twists and turns, mysteries and action, teacher’s dressed in corsets and fishnet tights… um… sure, let’s go with that. Mio Shimazu is a close friend of the protagonist, Takuya and harbors feelings for him. She’s also clever and determined. Honestly, she’s the real deal, just like the series.
I’ve been covering two episodes of YU-NO a week in an attempt to catch up to the live streams. We’re almost there now, which means I’ll have to slow to one a week. It’s a twenty-six episode series so there’s going to be lots more chances to see Mio.
- Season One
- Episode 1 – You Know?
- Episode 2 – Parallel World Constitutive Theorem
- Episode 3 – Tears That Can’t Be Stopped
- Episode 4 – Dirtied White Skin
- Episode 5 – Spiral of Tragedy
- Episode 6 – Beyond a Pale Light
- Episode 7 – The Cause of the Curse
- Episode 8 – The Sparrows and Swallows Know Not
- Episode 9 – The Distance Between Him and Her
- Episode 10 – Feelings Overlapping
- Episode 11 – That Kiss, Once More
- Episode 12 – The Secret Under the White Coat
- Episode 13 – An Ordained Fate
- Episode 14 – The Transfer Student’s Friend
- Episode 15 – A Summer That Won’t Come Back
- Episode 16 – Within Unmoving Time
- Episode 17 – A Pale, Ephemeral Vow
- Discussion – Shall We Talk About the Fanservice?
- Episode 18 – Twilight in Dela Granto
- Episode 19 – The Bond Between Parent And Child
- Episode 20 – Into the Rafaelo Desert
- Episode 21 – The Quarry Where Demons Rule
- Episode 22 – Escape from the Quarry
- Episode 23 – The Imperial City, Where The Wind Blows
- Episode 24 – The Truth of Dela Granto
- Episode 25 – The Promised Ritual
- Episode 26 – A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of This World
- Discussion – Did They Eat Kunkun?!