All right, let’s get one of those monster girls in here for Waifu of the Week 56 – Miia, the lamia. Half human, half snake, it’s a weird combination but let’s just run with it.
Maybe she has a last name too but I can’t be bothered to check. Why would a lamia have a last name, right? Anyways, I’ve admitted before and will admit again that monster girls to this degree aren’t my cup of tea. The way I see it, half of Miia is useless and repulsive, and the other half is great.
So why is she this week’s waifu? Two reasons.
First is boobs.
Second is because we’ve got a bit of a shortage of waifu material in the shows we’re covering at the moment. At least it seems that way. So I have to give the snake aspect of Miia a pass in favour of her human half.
Plus her personality is that of a very doting and loving girlfriend, so she also gets some points for that. All in all, the good outweighs the bad I think.
If you want to see Miia and other lewd monster girls check out my coverage of the series here:
- Season One
- Episode 1 – Everyday Life with a Lamia
- Episode 2 – Everyday Life with a Harpy and Centaur
- Episode 3 – Everyday Life Under Dangerous Circumstances
- Episode 4 – Everyday Life with a Slime
- Episode 5 – Everyday Life with a Mermaid
- Episode 6 – Everyday Life with Shedding and Egg Laying
- Episode 7 – Everyday Life with MON and an Arachne
- Episode 8 – Everyday Life in Poor Health
- Episode 9 – Everyday Life with Threatening Letters
- Episode 10 – Everyday Life with D
- Episode 11 – Everyday Life with a Dullahan
- Episode 12 – Everyday Life with Monster Girls