WARNING! WARNING! Strong woman with a sword! This may come as no surprise whatsoever, but this week’s Waifu of the Week is a strong woman with a sword! You have been warned!
Bikini Warriors is a series of four-minute episodes so it’s hard to do a lot of character development. Even so, I find the character known as Fighter, they didn’t even have time to give them names, to be very entertaining. She’s also very strong, has an incredible body, and doesn’t suffer fools. She’s probably a little more diplomatic than Dark Elf of Paladin which is why I think we see her as the leader of the party.
Anyhow, there’s not too much more to say about Fighter, so let’s just enjoy some of her highlights!
So, there you have it. Fighter is awesome and as quirky as this series is, I think it deserves a lot more attention than it gets. It’s certainly cleverer than it appears at first.
Other Bikini Warriors Posts
- Season One
- Episode 1 – It’s Not a Bikini If It’s Armor
- Episode 2 – A Quest Needs Money to Rest
- Episode 3 – Even Heroes Have Needs
- Episode 4 – A Hero Needs No Reward
- Episode 5 – Saving Things That Go Unused
- Episode 6 – Heroes Overcome the Impossible
- Episode 7 – Allies From Taverns May Disappoint
- Episode 8 – Every Journey Finds New Friends
- Episode 9 – A Hero Betrayed Has But One Choice
- Episode 10 – You Don’t Always Get What You Want Or Need
- Episode 11 – A Snare To Trap A Pure Maiden
- Episode 12 – No One Knows The End