It’s time to break out of the quarry, but it won’t be easy with the tow lightning towers ready to zap anyone that goes too far. Takuya is going to need help if he’s to make it.
Escape from the Quarry
There are a few things that need to happen if they are going to escape. Firstly, they’ll need to deactivate the lightning towers somehow. There is the scheduled delivery of the priestess’ coffin so that will mean one is off, but for how long. Secondly, they’ll need to free Amanda. Then, finally, when all that is done and they’ve got past the guards, there’s still the desert to cross.
Luckily, everyone in the quarry is ready to join the resistance and that’s great because they need the manpower and luckily, all these ‘criminals’ are super trustworthy. Takuya manages to use his charm to get the Warden let him try to seduce the information out of Amanda, but that’s all a ruse. He frees Amanda and then goes to the remaining lightning tower to stop the Warden.
Of course, the other tower had already been taken down using Takuya’s handy stick a sword in it trick. Takuya defeats the Warden and the tower starts to break up with them in it. Then, a grown-up Kunkun swoops in and carries Takuya and Amanda across the desert… well, as far as she can anyhow…
I’ve been really enjoying this series, but I feel like things are starting to just get weird for the sake of it. As you may be able to tell from my sarcastic tone in the summary, everything was just too convenient and easy. Then, they throw in the random shock moments like Amanda losing and eye and whatever the hell they’re going to do to Kunkun! If they eat her, I think I’m going to lose it, especially since they made her carry them across the desert until she was almost dead. Seriously, you couldn’t have stopped for a break?
Amanda – The Revolutionary!
The Perverted Warden!
Join the Resistance!
Kunkun – The Pet!
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – You Know?
- Episode 2 – Parallel World Constitutive Theorem
- Episode 3 – Tears That Can’t Be Stopped
- Episode 4 – Dirtied White Skin
- Episode 5 – Spiral of Tragedy
- Episode 6 – Beyond a Pale Light
- Episode 7 – The Cause of the Curse
- Episode 8 – The Sparrows and Swallows Know Not
- Episode 9 – The Distance Between Him and Her
- Episode 10 – Feelings Overlapping
- Episode 11 – That Kiss, Once More
- Episode 12 – The Secret Under the White Coat
- Episode 13 – An Ordained Fate
- Episode 14 – The Transfer Student’s Friend
- Episode 15 – A Summer That Won’t Come Back
- Episode 16 – Within Unmoving Time
- Episode 17 – A Pale, Ephemeral Vow
- Discussion – Shall We Talk About the Fanservice?
- Episode 18 – Twilight in Dela Granto
- Episode 19 – The Bond Between Parent And Child
- Episode 20 – Into the Rafaelo Desert
- Episode 21 – The Quarry Where Demons Rule
- Episode 22 – Escape from the Quarry
- Episode 23 – The Imperial City, Where The Wind Blows
- Episode 24 – The Truth of Dela Granto
- Episode 25 – The Promised Ritual
- Episode 26 – A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of This World
- Discussion – Did They Eat Kunkun?!